Mere is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website or do business with us and we recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it. This policy sets out the basis on which we collect, store and use any personal data which we learn about you from your use of our website. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”), the data controller is WSH & Galetti Restaurants Limited whose registered office is TVP2, 300 Thames Valley Park Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1PT, registered in England and Wales with company number 09891180.
Information we may collect from you
The only information we collect, store, use or otherwise process about you is that information which you provide us when making any enquiry in relation to our website or services; contacting us in relation to a problem with our website; filling in any forms available on the website; and/or contacting us for any other reason. Our website does not use any cookies.
Uses made of your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our services.
• To administer our website and to ensure it is kept safe and secure.
Where we store your personal data
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (or you enter in with them through us).
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
How we will protect your information
You have the right to:
• access a copy of the information which we hold about you. Any access request is subject to a fee of £10 (cheques to be made payable to WSH & Galetti Restaurants Limited) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you; and
• ask us to update, correct or remove any out-of-date or incorrect personal data which we hold about you. We may also ask you from time to time to correct information if we think it is no longer inaccurate.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on the contact details listed below.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.